Aerial Lineman Full-time Job7 months ago - Construction - Roseville - 534 views
LeCom Inc is seeking a candidate with experience in telecommunications aerial line work.
The position requires a good working knowledge of all aspects of telecommunications construction including - make-ready, strand placement, cable placement both bare strand and overlash. Experience with aerial lift devices, utility lines and poles, and the functionality of each.
- Ability to read and understand make-ready drawings and sheets
- Ability to read and understand all aspect of cable design
- Drivers license with clean driving record
- The ability to work safely, with or without supervision
- The ability to work aloft, either from a ladder, aerial lift device
- Commercial Drivers License is required
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Plans
- Paid Holidays & Vacation (PTO)