Lineman and Groundhands Full-time Job3 weeks ago - Cable - Beaver Falls - 118 views
- We are looking for IN HOUSE Lineman, Groundhands, And Laborers
- We are willing to hire crews
- Steady year round work available
- Complete Benefits: Health Care, 401K, Paid Time Off
JOB SUMMARY: Perform communication line moves on utility poles as needed to optimize crew performance.
DIRECTION RECEIVED: General/Operations Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- All duties as assigned by Management.
- Complete On-line Flagger training course.
- Receive and communicate DAILY Crew assignments to crew members.
- Comprehend all work drawings and instruction sheets.
- Prepare DAILY paperwork of previous “days” work:
- Assign duties to crew – daily.
- Oversee the inspection of production equipment and safety materials.
- Assure that all SAFETY SIGN stands and signs are placed properly for the work.
- Place the materials in a safe and productive manner, making sure to adhere to all customer specifications.
- Assist in loading and unloading trailers, as needed.
- Pay attention to detail and maintain clean and orderly work environment.
- Motivated,organized with a strong work ethic.
- Be on-time with good attendance practices.
- Must be proficient in climbing utility poles and have climbing gear – or willing topurchase.
- Good verbal/written communication and customer service skills, a plus.
- Must pass pre-employment physical, drug screening and criminal background check.
**For application details e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org OR Call 724-843-6803**